LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MOHAMED RAFI (Secretary)     03 October 2011


Dear Honorable Memebers of the Forum

I have lodged a complaint against a person for cheating and after that the wife of that parson lodged many complaints against me to harass me and intimidate me but I did not budge. And after much effort theat person issued me a cheque which got dishonoured for insufiecent funds.

Following all procedures I filed a case under 138 NI and the case is in the evidence stage.

As the case was going on,a employee of her husband had gone to ask his salary due from her and she immediately lodged a complaint against him under 354 IPC and cleverly included my name as  A-2 when I was not at all there and was having afternoon nap  at my residence after a sumpteous meal.!

Later I went to the Hon.High court and got a stay on the proceedings under section 482.

Not keeping quite she went to her native place and lodged a complaint with a local police using the influnce of a person and but the police refused to do much after hearing my side of the story.

Not keeping quite she went to court and filed a case for defemation saying that I have sent an email to her husbands partner with defamatory remarks which i doubt being fabricated .

I did send some email to that person requesting his immediate intervention to protect my intrest and investment.
The whole excersise of hers smacks ulterior motive just to harass me and arm twist me in to a settlelemnt favouring her husabnd .

How to tackle this menace  and the defemation case ?

Your valuable advise will be highly apprecaited.



 4 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     03 October 2011

Dear Mohhamd rafi

Can you tell me that the defamation case file by her in civil or criminal court

MOHAMED RAFI (Secretary)     03 October 2011

Dear Nadeem

It is in Judicial Firstclass magistrate court.

Criminal I think so and the sections charged are :499,500 and 501 IPC.


Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 October 2011

Do you have the email that you sent, if the contents of the email which she recd is fabricated, it would be proved.


Then you can file perjury on her.




Shonee Kapoor

Pranav S. Thakkar (advocate)     04 October 2011

Dear friend!

   1st, you need to prove that allegations made by e mail are fabricated !

 Then,  you can take actios to prevent her  practice for making allegation to you !

  She  has filed complaint or plaint  to harm and harrase  you.

  So, it is misuse of law  and it is false complaint to you.

  So, you can file complaint under Sec. 192, 193, read with Sec. 211 of IPC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register