LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shailesh Patel   13 October 2016

Defective service

For a partner search of my son, I enrolled at one of the leading  Marriage bureau  in Ahmedabad and paid neccesery fee. We collected 15 Nos. profile data from his office   and contacted the parents'of girls.To our Shock and Surprise out of 15 Nos.  14 Nos. of data are expired and obsolate and girls had already married, some even 2/3 years back and some have child also.

We feel embrassed /cheated so contacted the Bureau to represent our case and asked to refund the fee and expenses. So rudely turndown our plea and denied to refund and closed our account on site.

We have fee receipt,mail communication , notice and other case profile data.

What course of action can be taken ? Please  guide.

Learning

7 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     13 October 2016

Shailesh it amount to deficiency in service.

If u read their TOR for engaugement you will get idea about it.

U can give them notice through lawyer.

If u appreciate my answer then will u give THANK onmy LCI profile?

Mugundhan (Lawyer)     13 October 2016

Give a notice and file case for compensation for deficeincy in service before the consumer forum of your place.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     13 October 2016

Sir, 

Serve them a legal notice as soon as possible. 

https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Shailesh Patel   13 October 2016

Thanks to all Sirs, for the guidence and  I am filing the case at Consumer forum Ahmedabad as I have dispatched the Notice by speed post. What other  precuation should I take, Since I have only Fee receipt,mail communication,Notice on mail,Profile data. Is it enough?

(Guest)
You don't have any good work is it? In our country marrying itself is big risk (court case Len den vakeel karo etc) u running already to court before marriage? I suggest you to forget matri services. Those who have no takers are found in such sites. Always go for people u know, matri site and agency girls are risky to deal with. Beware.

Shailesh Patel   15 October 2016

Mr.Gyanprakash yr views may be ok.. but cheaters in the markets must get noticed that law prevails in the country and should be hounded by action so we must spare time from our busy schedules and job.

Shailesh Patel   15 October 2016

Mr.Gyanprakash yr views may be ok.. but cheaters in the markets must get noticed that law prevails in the country and should be hounded by action so we must spare time from our busy schedules and job.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register