Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv. Nuby Babu (Advocate)     29 January 2008

default in timely submission for revaluation


I have got a case for which the situation is like the person was not able to apply for revaluation at the required time,the person is in usa and needs to apply for revaluation .its almost two months since the result has been published.. can u help me with some guidelines and case laws about how to proceed with the case.if possible provide some precedent cases I am from kerala

 1 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     29 January 2008

Revaluation can be applied only when the regulations provide for it. Otherwise one can apply for retotalling of the answer sheet. In case that is not done by the University the High Court can be approached for a writ of mandamus in this regard. The following case laws may give some guidance

(2006) 3 M.L.J. 826

2004 (1) KLT 950

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query