Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Afaz   14 October 2019

Defammation notice against chs


I have personally filed a service deficiency case against our chs in consumer court since they are not giving me a parking slot and they have submitted their say in which they have submitted a letter along with some members of the society signed on chs letterhead which states that during my period as chairman i was involve in money fraud and the same letter was sent to me by post and registrar.  Notice says that i have done fraud and to which they are checking the whole balance sheet of my period.  They are not accusing other members during my period like treasurer and secretary. This notice was served 6 month back and I waited till this AGM so that they can bring some written supportive but nothing was said or discuss during this meeting.

My question:
Can I file defamation case against them since they have circulated the same in whole building and I am denying all their accusation or what should be done according to you.

 2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     14 October 2019

Dear Mr. Agaz,

You can take legal action for defamation against the society and its managing committee members. 



Afaz   15 October 2019

Thanks Mr. Pawar for your assistance.  Will get in touch with you regarding this.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query