LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vivek (worker)     12 November 2014

Defamation-wrong facts in sc


My wife had filed a Transfer petetion in SC to transfer my DV from my residing city (A) to another city(B). She was also living in my own city(A) and was trying to harrazz me by filling wrong details in the SC that she is a residing in City(B). 

I exposed all her details which she submitted in the SC with the actual facts and got the favoured order. Her Transfer petetion was dismissed by the SC. 

I won the case in March 2014, and i now want to file a defamation or pergury case on her. Can i do it now after almost 8 months after SC order. 

What is the best medicine -Defamation or pergury.


 4 Replies

vivek (worker)     13 November 2014

Dear all.

Pl suggest and guide me as we have been framed with all wrong cases...and we feel our advocates are having hand in hand with the opposite party.

Ramesh (student)     13 November 2014

Dear SIR,

The same case is with my friend and the  matter is in SC.

wIll u give me contact no or mail id for knowing how you have moved the case for succeeding in the SC case

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2014

For the case she filed in supreme court, you have been given a relief instead of the one in her favor however this will not constitute any ingredient for a perjury or defamation case. You may have to fight out other cases where she has let in her  evidence on oath which has been subsequently proved to be wrong and malafide, for which you can go ahead with perjury case.  If you feel that your lawyer is not reliable anymore, you may change the lawyer, that will bring more relief to you instead of fighting your case through corrupt people.

vivek (worker)     16 November 2014

Thank you sir..but till date she has not taken the oath and only proof i have is of the wrong affadvite which she has filed. Should i wait till she does the oath in the court.

She is harazzing me  & my family by filing wrong facts and i will have to teach her and her parents a good lesson.. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register