LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivasan (Marketing)     16 November 2014

Defamation suite a option after civil case

Sir - Performance Suite filed against me in civil court and I contested the case up to end for  5 years, I have submitted RTI response from state department about stamp paper forgery as this was a main view point which I depended in the court. Now Civil Case dismissed with cost. At this junction can I file a criminal case against for doing such acts along with wasting my time, money, etc... Is defamation suite be an option? Please suggest approriate category under which case b filed. Thnks-


 2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2014

case not described.

Dalip Singh (Advocate)     16 November 2014

Consult your lawyer.   File a case for malicious prosecution.    A criminal case under section 340 Cr.P.C. can also be filed after taking advice from your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query