Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Defamation on wife, her family m relatives

Dear experts...

I filed divorce in june 14, case is on going in family court on 13 hma mental cruelty. This month my wife filed all flase allegations on my parents when only we both stayed in different location and also she filed 24hma, RCR, 151 maintenance and 23 hma litigation expenses. What my need to know from the experts is...

Before me filing divorce as per my wife n her family attended arbitration fpr two times. before arbitration I tried to convince her for livinb together but she refused. Even though I attended arbitration. There she tried to frame the same false allegations on my mother as every women do for their for favor. Now honorable judge postponed to next month I.e. dec 14. Will I able to file defamation case on my wife n her famili and her relatives? My wife is working but she stated in her petition that she as household. I am having her working proof. How to get rid of maintenance and is there any case to file on her false statement on this.

Before recent appearance in court my wife n her relatives intruded into my house and abused my parents and they tried to attack on them when there is a case on going in court. Then immediate next day my parents complained in local police station reg the issue. How to fight on these things. This is not the first time my wife made allegations on my parents as we both live in another city. there is no connection in living together with my parents. my wife and her family wants me to hear or do as they want. and even at the time of arbitration my parents proved that what my wife stated is false with proofs. even though she filed again the same before the court. she (my wife) only wants to put blame on me and to distress my parents with all what she wants to do. There is no 498 or dv against me filed. but after my divorce petition, she filed a petition in womens cell with different allegations as me and my parents harassed for dowry and the same above allegations on my parents.

Please help me in the above issues with how to step forward and get out of the issues.

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     15 November 2014

Dear, Defamation generally allowed once her allegations are proved wrong, yes show that she is working and giving flase affidavit( file perjury against her on the basis of false affidavit). Police case let the chargeshhet he filed, these all things are after thought and just to harras. Kapil chandna adv, 9899011450

(Guest)
Thanks for the needful Kapil garu. Sure will do the same. Also one more query.. May I file permanent injuction against my wife her family n her relatives on intruding into my home and abusing.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     16 November 2014

Yes if the house is in the name of your parents they can file , equally in this regard they can informed to the local police of your area .

(Guest)
Joshi sir, Thanks for the reply. Yes my parents gave a complaint at local police station stating the facts. Its been a month. The same I submitted at court. Is there any time limt to file the permanent injuction. Also, if I file prejury, will that should be filed before the trial begins? egarding the false affidavit of my wife. The affidavit submitted by my wife is in the recent appearance and next is by dec 14. Dear experts the below doubt is just for a clarification, if im wrong please accept my apology... As my wife filed false affidavit where in she took an oath for that as true. This is with the help of her lawyer who filed or submitted in court. Then here my ques is when lawyer knew about my wife is working will he comes under the same prejury?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register