LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naveen (business)     03 April 2016

defamation on wife and in-laws

Respected expert's My wife gone from matrimonial home on her own will without taking my permission, i informed local station, she did not listen to police, denied suggestions and went with parents. After that no communication for 3 months and I sent legal notice, in reply she made wired allegations. Later I have given written complaint on them mentioning threat to life and defamation and wired allegations. Police sent notice to wife to appear for enquiry but she did not return nd sent a reply letter again with wired allegations. Mentioning that I have illicit relation with a lady and someone from my place giving sRespected expert's, My wife gone from matrimonial home on her own will without taking my permission and even denying suggestions of police. After that I sent legal notice in reply she made wired allegations. Later I have given written complaint on them mentioning threat to life and defamation and wired allegations. They sent notice to appear for enquiry but she did not return nd sent a reply letter again with wired allegations. Mentioning that I have illicit relation with a lady and someone from my place giving her such information on phone. Its totally false. They also tol tat they hav given me huge dovry Respected expert's, My wife gone from matrimonial home on her own will without taking my permission and even denying suggestions of police. After that I sent legal notice in reply she made wired allegations. Later I have given written complaint on them mentioning threat to life and defamation and wired allegations. They sent notice to appear for enquiry but she did not return nd sent a reply letter again with wired allegations. Mentioning that I have illicit relation with a lady and someone from here giving such information to her on phone. She also told that they have given me huge dovery, which is not true, I did not take single penny. My question is can I file defamation case on wife and in-laws? We r seperated since 1.5years, she not ready to come back or for divorce. she want ruin my life just for money sake. Plz provide valuable inputs.

Learning

2 Replies

Ramesh   06 April 2016

First let me tell I am not a lawyer but from your descripttion of facts you can very easily file a divorce on ground of mental cruelty if you can prove she is making false allegations of illicit relations.after 2 years of separation desertion will be another ground for filling contested divorce.

Ramesh   06 April 2016

First let me tell I am not a lawyer but from your descripttion of facts you can very easily file a divorce on ground of mental cruelty if you can prove she is making false allegations of illicit relations.after 2 years of separation desertion will be another ground for filling contested divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register