LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naveen (business)     24 March 2016

defamation on wife and in-laws

Respected expert's, My wife gone from matrimonial home on her own will without taking my permission and even denying suggestions of police. After that I sent legal notice in reply she made wired allegations. Later I have given written complaint on them mentioning threat to life and defamation and wired allegations. They sent notice to appear for enquiry but she did not return nd sent a reply letter again with wired allegations. Mentioning that I have illicit relation with a lady and someone from here giving such information to her on phone. My question is can I file defamation case on wife and in-laws? Even if I file divorce she will not agree, nd she want ruin my life just for money sake.

Learning

4 Replies

KS Johal   25 March 2016

Cannot understand what you are saying.

naveen (business)     25 March 2016

Hi, Along with divorce case ,can I file defamation case on wife and in laws ? For example if I do such allegation on wife that she is having illicit relation, what are the options she has ? Hope she can file defamation on me. Now can I do same on her? As dowry giving and taking both r offence, Can I file dowry case on wife and in-laws, as they mentioned in reply notice that they have given huge amount to me during wedding, which is not true, I didn't take single paisa.

Legal (gd)     26 March 2016

Whatsapp me on 9827403843

Mukesh sharma (job )     16 April 2016

hi naveen as you tell your wife leave your house  without your permission but you never tell why she leave your house and could you try to reach her and or you try to meet with him 

both  question no answer in your post why she cant leave with you and you sent direct leagl notice can you tell me why you do the same 

can she ask to you some money or she are her parents behave wrong against you 

first answer these question than go to next step and divourse not very easy you need to prove why you do same and why you cant live with your wife 

so plz find some other way to slve this matter and divourse not solution all kind of realtion 

thanks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More