Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Defamation in society association group

Page no : 2

Mrinal   13 December 2016

Need good lawyer lead for my defamation case

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 December 2016

you have not clarified what is the allegation and whether it is false.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 December 2016

Option to search in LCI databank is at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/lawyers_search/

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 December 2016

Other option;

Inquire locally with yuor near and dear ones, Family counsels, court complex, DBA officials etc 

Mrinal   24 December 2016

@ Mr sudhir They calld chor n paisa kha liya all payment done through chk n min off meeting every details captured . The cheque payment done through some one personal acc name Mr x acc . In that Mr x accnt all maintnce money the residents deposited for time being that too almost more than 2 yrs mr x they dont want to form any legal bank acct or association my hus ban

Mrinal   24 December 2016

Took initiative for association for that payment done through Mr x acct.All captured in mails n mints of meeting. Before that they defamed me in other wts app group which i have msgs too. Pls tell me know qt to do all capture in mails n msgs. Mr x not cooprating with us in formation n with in that 2 yrs of time he did not too any initiative for formation. Pls suggest.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     25 December 2016

In a case known to me the Secretary of the Society wrote a letter to a member. In the letter she gave the English proverb 'This is like robbing Peter to pay Paul". The member filed a criminal defamation case under IPC- 499 and 500 against the Secretary saying that she called him a robber. At the first hearing the accused Secretary appeared. The judge asked her "Do you plead guilty". She said "No". The judge posted the next hearing for about 2 months later. Thereafter the hearing went on being postponed for years. After 4 years the lady got relief when the plaintiff died. I wish you a long life

Mrinal   25 December 2016

Sir its a direct defamation by taking the name with intimidation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register