LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Mehta (edd)     14 June 2016

Defamation case

One person file fake defamation case without any base that I write some thing on media. I already file police complaint before he filed case against me and I have enquiry report from the police. Can it help in court case and I apply to terminate court proceeding against me.


 10 Replies

vivek malhotra (Advocate)     14 June 2016

The same is very helpful to you as you can show that the present defamation suit is the counter blast to the complaint filed by you in the police station.

Vijay Mehta (edd)     15 June 2016

We are going under Crpc 245 (2).  Can judge terminate proceeding on basis of police complaint that we made and also website they told doesn't exist. Also the company in his he was working file a civil suit against me also lost that and they accept that complaint in that case

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 June 2016

what are facts?

Vijay Mehta (edd)     19 June 2016

Dear Sir,

Actually I was working in a company and where the very same guy was working. That company employee candidates and make enviornment so much weird that person force to leave job with few months on false and fraud bond. One person leave the job they file case under 138 NI act and Order 37 civil suit but I won both of them. While fighting civil suit I file police complaint against all employees of that company who are included in that harasment and in civil suit they accept facts about the company. So to save  himself he files a false defamation criminal case in which he said that I wrote various comment about him on social networking sites. While I never write any thing against him also the sites he told doesnt exist as well as I filed that complaint against him.

So I want to know any procedure in court where court will release me in mid of cases after showing these facts. Also jurisdiction should be noida instead of some where else.


Vijay Mehta (edd)     23 June 2016

Please help me

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 June 2016

to many pronouns used.


Not able to convey what/why were the allegation filed by you and how they were true.

Vijay Mehta (edd)     28 June 2016

Suppose I won one civil suit in delhi and same guy filed a defamation case against me in aligarh as he is aligarh resident while in delhi's civil suit I filed a police complaint against them which is unrebutted and uncontroverted which is also mentioned in the order. So on the basis of civil order will my defamation case got vanished or terminated. How can i terminate a criminal case of defamation before fighting full case. Please help

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 June 2016

please take help of someone who  can explain the problem in understandable manner so that opne understands problem in one reading.

Vijay Mehta (edd)     29 June 2016

No issues sir, any lawyer can understand it easily

Vijay Mehta (edd)     01 July 2016

Can i Opt for 245 2

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register