LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     04 December 2010


Dear All,

Mr. A complaint to police against my client reagarding a 420 matter, police investigate the matter and found the complaint false and start proceedings against Mr. A u/s 182, now my client wants to file defamation suit against Mr. A, kindly clarify whwther :-

1.   He can ?

2.   Is 180 proceeding a good ground for defamation?

3.   is there any court fees for defamation suit? 

4.   Also provide any authority, and complaint matter for the same............


Thanks all


 1 Replies


File a Criminal Complaint under section 499/500 IPC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query