LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur Seth   25 July 2020


A Person Called addressed me" chor ko sab chor hi lagte hain " in a society's residence association group....Can i file a defamation case against him?

 3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     25 July 2020


You can take legal action against the person as he addressed you worngly in society group.


2 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 July 2020

May be, legal action could be possible. However, the incident appears to be trivial. Such attempts to insult, if ignored, reamains with the person who insult. 

1 Like

Ankur Seth   25 July 2020

its not trivial ...we are talking about addressing somebody in a group 200 can that be ignored

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query