LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

unique horn (self)     01 June 2010


'A' filed an eviction case against me, for removing me from a house in which i am living for 15 years, and also filled a criminal compliant on me in police station that he was enjoying the premise and i trespassed it. 

1) Can i file a Defamation case on him?

2)  if so can i do now  or at the end of civil suit ?

3) is there any limitation for filling Defamation ? please answer me , thank you.


 2 Replies

Adv. Virendra (non)     02 June 2010

Complete both the civil and criminal proceedings in your side  first. Then go for defamation cases. 

There is no limitation. As soon as you get result in either of the above cases, you better file defamation. ut in the remaining case decision in the proceeding initiated by you ( if you are sure that you are the rightfull owner and have all the necessary papers with you.)

1 Like

Rajesh.T.,9912266678 (ADVOCATE/CONSULTANT)     02 June 2010


1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register