LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Shukla   13 May 2017

Defamation

Respected sir, I want to file a defamation case against the person who using defamatory words against my father in public. He blamed my father for murder of my grandmother without any evidence or blame for act of negligence without any proof. So, help me what type of evidence are required for the defamation case. Is any witness are helpful for the case. Thank you

Learning

8 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 May 2017

Before whom he defamed Whether he is ready to go to the court5

No he was called only police and blame to my father but police investigate and find that the death of my grand mother took place at the hospital was natural and take no objection letters from that person.

Yes my father is ready to go to the court.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     14 May 2017

Your father had to file the case. He can file both criminal defamation and civil defamation.  Witnesses should be there. If there is any video or audio it is an additional proof. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 May 2017

Whether those policemen be your witnesses in court

Rohit Shukla   17 May 2017

How the policemen be my witnesses in your? Is it to depends on the court to call him for detail

S.JEEVAGAN, Madurai. (Advocate, High court )     18 May 2017

Hi !

Your father can file  both criminal as well as civil cases for defamation against the person who made defamatory allegations against him in public. The persons who heard such  defamatory allegations made against your father will have to depose in the Court of law against the said person.

e.mail  : jeevaganadvocate@gmail.com  

Cell Nos.  : +91  9842197855, 9842197857.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 May 2017

In case the allegation is made befor ethird person (policemen in thi case).  No sucess can be achived without the evidence of those policemen.

These cops may not easily agree to volunteer for such evidence [unless getting notice of criminal court] because of simple reaons that they are daily  approchaed with false complaint and cannot afford to do their job by bieng witness in each such case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register