LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

r.sankaranarayanan (Official)     31 August 2011

Deemed conveyance-in mumbai

In Mumbai many Housing Societies have not got conveyance and the plot is still in builder's name in spite of many years having elapsed after the builder had given possession. The builder does not co-operate for conveying. Cna anybody guide me how to process documents for "Deemed Conveyance". I remember some Housing Society in Western Suburbs had got that done.

Thanks & Regards.

Shankar

Learning

7 Replies

Vijay Kulkarni (Advocate)     20 February 2012

HI

I can helo in the process of Deemed Conveyance...

Pls call on 9920487117

Regards

Vijay Kulkarni - Adv

Vijay Kulkarni (Advocate)     01 March 2012

Hi Shankar,

This is for your information, that, I have already received one Order from the Competent Authority, for Deemed Conveyance, in favour of Mulund Samrat CHS Ltd, Mulund (West),Mumbai.

This is my first success in Deemed Conveyance Application matter.

Now the Society is in the process of further steps for Adjudication and Registration of Deed of Unilateral Conveyance.

Regards

Vijay Kulkarni

Advocate

Vinod P (IT)     15 March 2012

Dear Shankar,

We had given irrevocable POA of our land to the builder who had constructed the apartment 30 yrs back. The society has not yet received conveyance from builder.  The property card till now shows our name

As a landlord  can i prevent  / withhold conveyance ?

Regards

Vinod P

Rohit Kurmi (self employed)     31 July 2012

mr kulkarni 

if teh soceityis on leasehold -plot of land with bmc as a lessor adn lesse being one perosn , then can soceity apply for deemed conveyance for such lease hold property if yes how.

regards

Durai Venkataraman (Member)     18 June 2013

Ours is a 20-member society situated in Borivali (W), Mumbai.  We are keen in applying Deemed Conveyance where the original owner died and their legal heirs are not cooperative.  Land is still in the name of the original owner.  Both co-operative society's building(Ground + 4)  as well as legal heirs building (Tilt + 3) are the same land.  However Municipal taxes, water taxes paid separately.   Please advise how to go about and through whom to go about this matter.  In Deemed Conveyance, we need 1) Advocate and 2) Architect are involved.  How to cope up this matter.   Please provide your advice.  

Durai, V.

Devang (M.D.)     23 July 2014

In case of any help or queries reagrds to the Deemed Conveyance please do contact us on shah.dev.22@gmail.com 

Gomes Agnelo (Home based)     29 August 2014

Sir,

Sub: Acquiring Deemed Conveyance for Housing Society in Kurla (w), Mumbai "'L' ward".

The Building is over 12 years old, but the conveyance has not been done by the Builder even after having formed the society. The Promoters, Landowner who are also part of the members (flat owners) in the building society for their vested interest, have deliberately tried to delay the process of conveyance and have not been very serious about moving the matter further.

Inspite of my repeated letters and reminders for the conveyance, the Managing Committee headed by the Chairman & the Secretary are deliberately delaying the process with several excuses and shielding the builder without taking any initiatives.

In such a case how can the members get the conveyance done.
Can any good advocate help in this matter with reasonable and economical fees to process the deemed conveyance on behalf of the society members. The society members have all the relevant documents ready and sorted.

If you can refer the right person who could take the initiative and file the application for deemed conveyance with the registrar,  kindly get in touch with the undersigned to discuss the matters further with regards, to consultation fees, processing charges for filing application, documentation etc.
with best regards, Gomes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register