Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

francis (CHIEF)     05 July 2016

Deed related query

Sirs, I have sold my property to a person,registration had done in register office,deed have been made and due to his loan not made and fail to make my payment,we both mutually agreed and cancelled the deed. My query sir now the party had money and he is willing to buy the property. Shall I cancel the cancellation deed or new registration to be done. Pls clarify me Sirs.


 5 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     05 July 2016

 u need to take consideration money in bank demand draft. without whch don't make document.

U need to cancell the previous deed and make new agreemnt with new client.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     05 July 2016

You can go for new sale deed

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 July 2016

Give recital of previous cancelled deed in new deed.

Show all docs to a very able counsel.  

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 July 2016

Repeated at:

Don't repeat.

Continue in this original thread.

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     05 July 2016

Old transaction has ended now it is a new one.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query