LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prasannaa (s)     23 June 2013

Deed of rectification

Hi, Brought a resale falt recently through LICHFL, After registration i received the documents 2 days before, while i am checking the documnet  i found that the street name is mentioned as 9th instead of 19th, How can i rectify the mistake.

If i go with Deed of Rectification, both parties sign is required.How much i have to pay for this.

Thanks in advance

Regards

K.S.Prasannaa

Learning

7 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     23 June 2013

Go for rectification deed on payment of Rs. 100=00 towards Stamp duty. Both the parties that originally signed the sale deed or conveyance have to sign the deed of rectification. 

Triloknath l pandey Adv. (Legal Officer.)     23 June 2013

First of all for rectifying the mistake go for deed of rectification.... Pay requisite fees as required... Also for registration presence of both the parties is must.....

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     23 June 2013

Hemang is right.

Thanks for your guidance. I can't understand the point mentioned by Mr.Hemang "Conveyance have to sign the deed of ratification " pls explain. Any additional fees i have to pay for this .

Neha Chowdhary (Law Officer )     23 June 2013

ur reading it wrongly.... "Both the parties that originally signed the sale deed or conveyance have to sign the deed of rectification"....by this simply meant is ..those parties who originally entered into sale deed have to sign deed of rectification.

Conveyance=Deed...dont interpret wrongly...

regards,

Neha 

Thanks a lot. How much i have to pay for the registration.

Hemang (Advocate)     24 June 2013

Thank you Nehaji. I think, I should try to make sentences more simpler. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register