LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhu mittal (director)     06 August 2011

Decree and stoping of selling of house

There is a decree in favour of creditor on 13-05-2011 for about Rs.125000/-, there is romour that the debtor is about to sell his house or he already sold his house, but from the record of Jaipur Development Authority, Jaipur, the house is still in name of debtor. Is there any quick remedy in law to get stopped the transfer in the name of buyer at Jaipur Development Authority,Jaipur if house already sold . Is there any remedy to get stopped the sale transactions if not sold yet. Any other quick remedy.


 1 Replies

kvss.prabhakar rao (Advocate )     14 August 2011

Mr. Madhu Mittal. If the Judgment debtor already sold the house stand in his name  that there is remidy under Provincial Insolvency Act. the decree Holder can file petition before insolvency court  for act of insolvency committd by the debtor but  same may be file with in three months from the date of sale by creditor. Under sec 9 of Provincial Insolvency Act  petition can lie agaisnt the debtor.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query