Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shilpa Jayaram (Advocate)     31 May 2010

Declaration suit to change the caste from wrongly entered

Kindly send me the format of Declation Suit

for conversion of wrongly entered caste in school certificates
to change the same into proper and original caste.


 2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     31 May 2010

Tty to draft the plaint and mail it to me so I can make necessary correections and reamil it to you.



dont depend on others every case is depends on the facts so narate the facts para wise if still u need a guide lines  buy an boOK .., DRAFTING AND PLEAINGS it ill help u in future so all the best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register