LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     02 March 2012

Declaration of death

I have filed a case for declaration of death and partition of the properties of the  deceased. The whereabouts of the deceased is not known for the last 33 years. I have produced oral evidence of a relative who is a relative of the deceased. The court dismissed for want of  more evidence. Evidence Act says that a person is not heard for 7 years is presumed to be dead


 2 Replies

pratik (self working)     02 March 2012

yes court requires additional evidence court.


Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     03 March 2012

Dear Ld. Friends What do you want from us? according to this declaration suit court may ask some other proof as FIR copy of missing person

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register