Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ganeshram gupta (prop)     07 November 2012

Decision copy


     in feb 2008,the delhi state consumer dispute redressal commission had slapped fine rs 10 lac on negative marking . can i get its copy .

here , i have been with a mark that i am an offender so i can not give provide such copy .thanks

 2 Replies

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     12 November 2012


if u are looking for the copy of decison then apply to court concerned..



ganeshram gupta (prop)     12 November 2012


   thanks .as i can not go to distant place,hence i was in search,that perhaps any would have such copy.

 i expect any great lawyer would provide me such decision copy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query