Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     06 August 2009

Death for all three accused in 2003 Mumbai blasts case

it should ve been done.

but the sentence orders shall be executed....no doubt the convict have right to appeal...but India badly need such kind of executions to indicate that we are a strong nation.

Learning

8 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     06 August 2009

it should ve been done.

but the sentence orders shall be executed....no doubt the convict have right to appeal...but India badly need such kind of executions to indicate that we are a strong nation.

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     06 August 2009

I too agree with both of you .... law should have a deterrent effect ...

Rajendra Singh Gour (Service)     06 August 2009

Really India badly need fast track court to tackle this type of case.

ritu bhadana (advocate)     06 August 2009

such acts which are a havoc for the mankind must be strictly dealt with and such people has been rightly awraded death punishment but it must be executed.

jatin sharma (LAWYER)     08 August 2009

i agreed with kiran their r many lophole in system

sachin (advocate)     08 August 2009

Now they will appeal in Higher Court! i will be feeling  very unhappy untill execution of death sentense.

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     15 August 2009

there should be some limit for punishment thr right of appeal should be complied within six months. It is in Saudi Arabia that soon after order is passed you get a time upto next friday to take matter of appeal etc. they complete the process within that time and then execute punishment. However, like fast court track court there should fast track punishment arrangements so as to stop crime.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register