LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Totally Depressed (Cashier)     21 April 2023

death certificate not issued after court order

we have civil case about property, opposition party file case on gram panchayat for to get my grandfather death certificate. court order the grampanchayat to take action and give it.
Now grampanchayat secretary give the reason that they only give certificate to opposition party not me. now what action should be taken?

Learning

5 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 April 2023

You have not posted the complete facts.

ok, my grandfather death as natural way as on date 07/04/2004, as normal process of death registration has been completed and received death certificate in hand written by grampanchayat in that year. after that now which death certificate get that year not recognised or not legal said by grampanchayat and also said that for online death certificate asked for court order. my aunt, (father's sister) file civil case on entire property. also file case on grampanchayat for above mentioned death certificate too. court order to grampanchayat to provide death certificate to applicant's.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 April 2023

If the court has passed an order to the gram panchayat to issue a death certificayte to the litigant, then no third party can claim the certificate as a right, therefore the gram panchayat is right to refuse to furnish the copies to a third party 

court order to take the entry of death in their register and also in order not mentioned that no issuence death certificate to third party.

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 April 2023

There are deeper issues. Please post complete facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register