Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak   09 June 2023

Death certificate many years after death

A person has passed away in 1986. There is no death certificate in his name. Can we procure a death certificate now. If yes what is the process. This is in a rural area. Also is there any alternative to procuring death certificate like an affidavit or endorsement from village panchayat etc?



 4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     09 June 2023

you need to file for declaration in the CJM court

Deepak   09 June 2023

is there a format for filing declaration? is yes kindly can someone send me a format for the same.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 June 2023

apply through online to this portal. "This service can be used to declare the non availability of a Death Certificate. An applicant can request for Non availability of Death certificate under the following circumstances. 1. Death was not officially recorded. 2. Death records are lost at the Dept during natural calamities."

Shashi Dhara   09 June 2023

You get first an endorsement from concerned authorities and file suit in local jurisdiction court and publish it in local paper as per court directions then court orders concerned authorities to register and to  issue  it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register