Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shwetha ammu   28 June 2020

death certificate

Hello,

I lost my mother 25 years ago.
how will I get her death certificate when I have no knowledge of the hospital she died? And I don't have any identification card of hers.

Recently I lost my father and to apply for a family tree my mother's death certificate is very much needed... what do I do? how do I apply this online??

Learning

4 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     28 June 2020

Originally posted by : shwetha ammu
Hello,I lost my mother 25 years ago.how will I get her death certificate when I have no knowledge of the hospital she died? And I don't have any identification card of hers. Recently I lost my father and to apply for a family tree my mother's death certificate is very much needed... what do I do? how do I apply this online??

1. There was no "ONLINE" system of recording Deaths /Births before 25 years. Hence your requirements CANNOT be fulfilled by online methods.

2. Visit the local Gram Panchayat /Municipal offices and ask for physical inspection of Register of Deaths, for that relevant period and search by your mother's name.  You might find it and IF not then offer some considerations to the authorites and request for your requirements, which is possible to be done.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     28 June 2020

Hello,

You may get the death entry in Municipal or gram panchayat records or you have to file civil suit for getting death certificate of your mother.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 June 2020

Seek information from concerned Civil Sergeon / District Magistrate / collectorate.

This platform is being used as "inquiry' site, LCI Admin should filter such inquiries which do not involve any dispute for consideration and obligation of experts

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 June 2020

First of all try to gather the information where she has died and thereafter, inquire with the local authority concerned.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register