Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijayalakshmi (House wife)     07 October 2014

Death benefits

Sir, 

My husband who was Tamil Nadu municipal service died in RTA .

while he has entered my name and my daughters name in the nomination form prescribed in the service register , while he was assistant engineer and this is not signed by head of institution 

the local thasildhar   has listed both of my in laws as legal heirs along my name and my daughters name( mother in law and father in law) 

my father in law  and mother in law wants to 50% in all his death benefits( GPF,FBF,DCRG , state group insurance etc )

but as per Tamil Nadu financial code the definition for family includes father and mother in case of unmarried servants

ours is Hindu family and  my husband is only son to my in laws .  My father in law is 82 years old ex service person and my mother in law is pensioner from  Tamil Nadu state .His two sisters  are well settled . The house built by husband ( based on housing loan raised by me and husband) are currently occupied by my in laws the rent form the tentants are also enjoyed by them.I am pushed from pillar to post  and is there any way to remove my father in law from legal heir and how to procure my husbands death benefits and his property.please guide us

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 October 2014

you have to contact local lawyer immediately.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 October 2014

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Death-benefits-110435.asp#.VDT4SVeO5G1

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 October 2014

contact local lawyer immediately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register