Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

singh (employee)     20 February 2014

Dears, plz save me and my family...

Writing in short…

I work out of India my house, family all are in India I found a girl profile in India in a matrimonial site…

everything went in right way…

second day of marriage she started turning herself in uncluttered manner, I m not the mad, I m educated, you are poor, I m from rich family etc. etc. we were shocked… we tried to managed the things…

she requested me to drop her  in mom house… after two days her mom, brother came to my house and stared misbehaving with me physically attacked too

“I asked what happened what’s the issue”

Suddenly they called to 100 same time they started collecting the goods to go… police came they started saying I am torching to their daughter… “ I am completely shocked ” … I was alone in home… I requested the police officers let my parents come let us have at least some discussion… my parents brother in law all arrived… they refused to talk to them even… finally we demanded the police not to allow them collecting the goods unless they give us in written… police took us to police station… senior police officers shouted on my in-laws how dare you guys doing with your son in-law, if you have any complaint come to us we will take action… then my wife gave a statement in written in police station that I am torching her and due to (Apsi Maan Muttav) I am going and taking all my goods in her custody…

we all came back to our house…

we tried to interact with them in very humble way to know what exactly they want… because my visa was getting expire… I had to come back to work… no response from them… after one week a notice arrived to us from CAW… I was out of India my mom informed me…

My relative went to CAW on notice date…

my wife and in-laws gave statement girl will not leave with the boy… girl said to me on phone I want Divorce… they totally destroyed family and me with this statement…

Present situation is they gave us a long expanses list through CAW to return them the money… Furniture cash money, beauty parole cash money, catering cash, etc.

Now we have to reply in written….

What Should We Do Now???

Q.1. Is this just a question of giving money back?

Q.2. Can she file dowry case against me after giving money? when she already gave statement in police station due to (Apsi Maan Muttav) she don’t want to live with us…

Q.3.Can she claim maintenance?

Q.4. Few big clue we noticed she is 2 yrs older than me she lied us… presently she is doing job…

Pls advise…

Learning

1 Replies

fighting back (exec)     20 February 2014

Writing in short… I work out of India my house, family all are in India I found a girl profile in India in a matrimonial site…

did you do the right research and backround check of the family and the girl before finalizing your marriage. i am asking this because there have been many incident in my own town itself where people have been decieved by the presentation of the profile in matimonial websites.

everything went in right way… second day of marriage she started turning herself in uncluttered manner, I m not the mad, I m educated, you are poor, I m from rich family etc. etc.

typical marriage hiccups when the ' bade ghar ki ladki enters the supposedly 'poor' boys home. these tantrums are common feature when lifestyles have huge imbalance between two families

we were shocked… we tried to managed the things… she requested me to drop her in mom house… after two days her mom, brother came to my house and stared misbehaving with me physically attacked too “I asked what happened what’s the issue” Suddenly they called to 100 same time they started collecting the goods to go… police came they started saying I am torching to their daughter… “ I am completely shocked ” … I was alone in home… I requested the police officers let my parents come let us have at least some discussion…

typical terrorizing methods by the girls side, was a formal complaint filed or the police only came on oral instructions by the girls brother? you should have recorded the incident  on your mobile phone. keep that in mind the next time,

my parents brother in law all arrived… they refused to talk to them even… finally we demanded the police not to allow them collecting the goods unless they give us in written… police took us to police station… senior police officers shouted on my in-laws how dare you guys doing with your son in-law, if you have any complaint come to us we will take action… then my wife gave a statement in written in police station that I am torching her and due to (Apsi Maan Muttav) I am going and taking all my goods in her custody…????

who took the goods in whose custody????? she or you

finally what happened to the goods? was the list prepared and signed? were there any witnesses. your advocates?

we all came back to our house… we tried to interact with them in very humble way to know what exactly they want… because my visa was getting expire… I had to come back to work… no response from them… after one week a notice arrived to us from CAW… I was out of India my mom informed me… My relative went to CAW on notice date… my wife and in-laws gave statement girl will not leave with the boy… girl said to me on phone I want Divorce…

congratulations!!! you are getting your freedom visa from the girl itself..........:D

they totally destroyed family and me with this statement

no need to get emotion here, mere dost,,,, yeh koi bollywood ka picture toh nahi hai!!

Present situation is they gave us a long expanses list through CAW to return them the money… Furniture cash money, beauty parole cash money, catering cash, etc. Now we have to reply in written…. What Should We Do Now???

they can include the sun, the moon and the stars in their list, they can include 1000 bottles of johnnie walker whisky. VAT 69 and Black dogs too!!! not to worrry, they need to present the bills in original which are VAT paid on that date, so let them make all the tall claims, in your reply you need to deny.....simple as that...

Q.1. Is this just a question of giving money back? Q.2. Can she file dowry case against me after giving money?

yeh poora khel paise ka hai dost, tuh bhi aab humare club me shaamil ho chuka hai...........;) say cheers to that........yes...she can very file 498 and DV cases on you along with stridhan.......so keep your mind prepared.....dont get tensed....kuch nahi hota.........dont assume things

when she already gave statement in police station due to (Apsi Maan Muttav) she don’t want to live with us… Q.3.Can she claim maintenance?

of course she can claim maintainence. it is your duty to bring to the notice of court that she is well educated, she is working (if she is working) along with her salary statement, appointment letters.....

Q.4. Few big clue we noticed she is 2 yrs older than me she lied us…

now that is a past issue my friend. did she give you in writing or did she mention a wrong information in her marriage profile. which you still have with you? you can argue for concealing of facts and breach of trust...but it is practically very difficult...

presently she is doing job… Pls advise…

good, collect the evidence as soon as possible, salary slip, appointment letter. so you can save on maintainence.

one last advice...immediately hire a good and trust worthy local lawyer........you will soon need his services.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register