Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fffffffffffffffff (CS)     07 July 2010

Dear Sir,

Dear Sir,

I saw your contact adress on internet.I am from kolhapur working in pune,Actually initially I am afraid when i received a notice from one person about cheque dishonour.But after reading your details about 138 case now i am confident.I need your help and advice about the case.

I told you all the story.two year back we started a software company at pune with 4 partners and due to the fraud client we lost the project and we came into loss and the company was closed.We were four directors.The person who sent me the notice is our financer.As we came into loss i go to Mr.nanaso more to get some funds on interest for personal use as i am suffering a lot financial crisis.So Mr more get a blank cheque and sign on a 20rs stamp paper on assuring a fund of 25000 but he was not obey his commitment and not giving me any amount.

so I sent a letter on 17/11/09 to retun the said cheque to me as he was not giving the money.He was not giving the cheque to and forcefully told me that return the money invested in the company then he will return the money as I or any other directors will not liable to repay the loss ocurred in thecompany.He wants to getting the benefits of that cheque.He write in that notice that i have started a construction busines and go to his shop and purchase the material of 9.5 lakhs for the site at jaigad.But I dont have start a construction business nor go to his shop for the material and not getting any kind of material from him.On that date i was in the hospital with my which is admitted after delivery.So he made totally false reason.
But now he sen
Pls find attachment of all the documents regarding 

One thing i want to clear that I was applied to the bank about the misplacement of cheque book,and i found that the mores cheque no is belong to that nos.

The  cheque details are no is 204975 & the bank is IDBI Bank ,and branch fc road pune.

Also i would like to inform you the same kind of notice he send to another director mr rajaram bhosale  for 25 lakhs,he also dont relate to any kind of construction business.

pls do the needful.Expecting your kind coordination.

Thanks

Shekhar karale
Mobile:9689589955

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register