Upgrad LLM

dealer registration

Dear Sir,

                We are a manufacturing unit. We want to open a trading unit at a different place in the same name. Please advise me on the following matters:

1.    Do we need to get separate excise registrations for Importer / 1st stage / 2nd stage dealer? Do we need to keep separate records for all the three categories.

2.    Occasionally the Trading unit will clear input materials to the manufacturing unit. What will be the pricing method as PAN no. of both will be same. Does it necessary to clear at a hire price?

3.    Can the trading unit trade the materials manufactured by the manufacturing unit?

Excise & Service Tax Consultant

You need to take a dealer registration for trading of goods and no need to maintain separate record for all activity. The trading unit can clear the goods to own manufacturing unit and manufacturing unit can take the cenvat credit on invoice issue by trading unit. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x