LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naa Channel Naa Istam   16 October 2018


Divorce case filed in 2014 by her is pending in the court. From then onwards my own sister and her husband started harassing me that my wife has left and I don't even have access to my child. 

So I resisted them to not to come to the house which is on the name of my father died intestate. Previously my mother went to her house and escaped from there without intimating them for twice.

A few days back they came to the house without intimation. We had an altercation. They started harassing me. Surprisingly my mother went their side. On the next he brought some goons who brutally hit me and warned me. I filed attempted to murder case against those miscreants. 

Meanwhile in the Police station I saw an official beating a person on his hands and I shot it in my phone. On the next day the cops took both of us to court by locking me in station for some under section 160 of IPC and told me to pay Rs200/-. 

But I didn't paid and they forcibly obtained my signature and gave me an empty counter file without mentioning the amount. Unfortunately all this happened in the court premises where the divorce case is pending.

The court staff noticed this and they remember me very well as my arguments are very well noted in the court and during the previous hearing I refused to apologise my side advocate who used filthy language against my mother and the staff conveyed it to otherside advocate which is positive for them. Now what shall I do?

I am already facing lot of humiliation in courts where henious allegations were made and bcoz of resisting judge turned negative towards me and made negative remarks in docket.


 3 Replies

Sudheendra (Social worker )     16 October 2018

It appears that you are taking up lot of issues at once that you are not able to handle.

Prioritizing what is important for your life seems good in your situation.

Now, approach a good lawyer seek his/her opinion and follow their suggestions. Then allow him/her to do the talking on your behalf in the court.

In your situtation, silence seems golden. Think about it.

Use your phone for a better purpose as any problems that you take up against police without proper preparation can only cause you more trouble.

You could also use help of a counsellor and change your approach towards life (as everybody around you seems to be having a problem with you).

Hope this helps.

Good luck.



Naa Channel Naa Istam   16 October 2018

thanq sir for your valuable suggestion

M S V   17 October 2018

nice suggest from sudheendra

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More