Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nathpai12343 (researcher)     06 September 2012

DDA employee seeking voluntary retirement

Dear Experts,

I am an advocate practicing in Maharashtra. I am searching for  relevant citations, provisions regarding following facts.

Brief facts are that My close relative  is a DDA (Delhi Development Authority) Permanant employee and has completed more than 11 years of her service till date.she wants to take voluntary retirement as her husband is bed ridden and he needs 24hrs attention. She enquired about Voluntary Reitrement but her office says that they are not  Public Sector undertaking/ Autonomus Body  and are government by Central Civil Services Rules inregards to pension etc.  She has not sent any notice to intimate to her office that she wants to take VRS. So I have studied the same DDA is constituted under section 3 of the Delhi Development Act, 1947

as according to Rule 37A  Subrule 11-A of CCS (Pension) Rules

"A Permanant Government Servant absorbed in a Public Sector undertaking/ Autonomous Body or a temporary/ quasi permanent Governement servant who has been confirmed in the Public sector Undertaking/ Autonous Body  subsequent to his absorption therein, shall be eligible to seek voluntary retirement after completing 10 years of qualifing service with the Government and the Sutonomus Body/ Public sector undertaking taken together, and he/she shall be eligible for pro rata pensionary benefites on the basis of combined qualifying service." 

Also Rule 48 A of CCS(pension) Rules is there.

My questions are

1.Is there any other provision of law which able to allow her to take VRS?

2. Is there any citation of Hon'ble Apex Court or any other court to support my query? 

3. Is DDA a Public Sector undertaking / Autonomous Body?

She wants to take VRS at any cost please HELP. Also I'm attaching some PDFs.

regards.

Adv. Siddharth Deshpande

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register