Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nitin (student)     02 April 2013

Daughter's right in father's property.

Dear Concern,

My Mother is having one elder sister and one elder brother, her father having few properties in Rajasthan, which was not divided among any one, and he never did any will regarding those property. 

but now after the death of my Nana, my Mama want to sale his property, i just want to know if my mother and her sister has any right to ask for. that property if there was no will executed earlier. and if yes than what should be provison for that. ????

Learning

4 Replies

BASANT KUMAR VASHIST (Advocate)     02 April 2013

first of all you should  motation/ virasat intkal of your nana property. after that your mother get ownership of this property. than you will take consider of this property,

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     02 April 2013

If your grand father[maternal] died intestate than your mother,mausi and mama are entitled to get equal share in the property left by your grand father. 

nitin (student)     03 April 2013

From where i can get this intkal. and there might be a possibilty that my mama produce that in his name only.

devidutta panda (SE)     07 April 2013

Hello Sir,

We brought a property( Kisam Chaka)from Mr. BanaBihari panda in the year 2001,the property was ancestral and on name of his Father Dharam Panda,We got possession,mutation on 2001 and started constructing a new home on that.Last month Banabihari\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Sisters have suit a case on us demanding to cancel the deed as the sell was with there concern, also file a injection suit to stop the construction of house.Please need help please mail the suggestion on deviduttaom@gmail.com, 

note:-the property is of 33 decimil.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'

the sell happened before commencement of Hindu succesion act 2005

Still there are 60 decimil of propoerty with the name of Dharam Panda(ancestral property)

Please responce sir,waiting for your help..

Regards

devidutta-  d

Deviduttaom@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register