LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya (nil)     21 August 2010

Daughter Inlaw Forcefully entering the property

We are staying in a house wherein my brother has 1/6th right on the 4 bhk property. A year back his wife i.e. my bhabhi had done 498A..Now she wants to come back. But the 3 years what she had spent in this house before doing 498A were hell both for me (sister) & my mother... We were verbally tortured 24 hours, my mother was physically injured so many times. Still all gents of the house want to take my bhabahi back in the house..

Me & my mother are of the opinion that if my brother wants to settle with Bhabhi then they should go & stay separate from the family...Nobody in the family is supporting me & mother. They are forcing us to behave like servants for the inlaws of my brother....

How do we stop our bhabhi from entering this house?????? We had also sent written complaints to local police stations but there is no support from them.

Is there any injunction available which will stop her from entering this house???

Learning

2 Replies

Unbiased Advice (Advocate)     21 August 2010

You and your mother Obtain Temp as well as permanent injunction u/s section 7 of Family Court act restraining your bhabhi and your brother from entering the scheduled property.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 August 2010

post it in family law sec - that is the appropriate place.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register