Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anandan Rajamanicam (Engineer)     11 August 2018

Daughter demand studying and monthly expenses from father

Dear Experts, 

Pl. kindly suggest right approach for the following issues,

My wife and Daughter not ready to stay ( not staying with me ) since last 10 years, due to misunderstanding,  My wife taken full control of my Daughter, & Last 10 years Not much communication, 

One of the CASE filed by my Daughter demanding 50% of my properties & Monthly Studying and Maintenance  expanses,  Now the CASE is in Mahila Court, ( Fast Track )

After Several years, District & Sessions Judge transferred the case to Mahila Fast Track court, 

Now the case taken for enquiry ,   

From my Daughter side, PW 1. Chief proof affidavit filed and recorded and further chief evidence recorded
and Ex A1 to A10 marked. 

Last 6 months dragged this case saying Evidence,  & Now posted for  Issue of Service, 

My lawer asked me to be in the court on the next date..

My Question is How this CASE is valid.??? , because before any Divorce CASE How can my Daughter can demand Money and Land properties,

After 7 years before I file Divorce case but after say 1.5 years I withdrawn, because wife not ready to give divorce.. 

Pl. guide me > Urgent. thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     11 August 2018

Dear querist,

Your daughter can claim reasonable expenses from you considering your status in society and living standred, if is she not earning or unmarried as per laws of land.

Your daughter is not entitled for any share in self made property of yours with your wish.

Any comment about case can only be made after considering complete fact of your case.

If interested can drop complete facts with petition at Djaa.legal@gmail.com

(Guest)

Daughter demanding money from you? You need to arrange cash than post queries here.  Unmarried daughter is a headache to the father till she dies, as unfortunately father has to look after her till the day he dies.  Indian woman whether wife or daughter can keep asking till the day you are alive.  How to solve this matter in court that nobody can reply here.  You need to hire good advocate who can in crooked way get you out of this mess.  Lawyers if they start giving free advice and solve cases online what will they eat?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 August 2018

As explained in other threads initiated by you..

The wife and daughter can claim maintenance, expenses for marriage of daughter and claim that husband/father has means and resources to pay.

That seems to be the purpose and intent which you may understand from your own very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family/Civil matters and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt , by showing all docs for a considered opinion.

Your very able counsel is to help and guide you to defend your interest.

At each location three are some counsels that specialize in such matters and they are well known.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Family/Civil courts, HC, SC……

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register