Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Date of birth correction

Dear Sir,

I was born at home ( not at hospital ) & my date of birth was wrongly registered by my parents with local authority.

But my passport, school records & church records has correct date of birth.

Now I am in urgent need of birth certificate from Panchayat / local authority.

When I contacted local Panchayat Registrar, he told me that he wont change it any cost even if you come with First Class Magistrate order.

What should I do?

advocate/counsel supreme court

True panchayat cannot change, so with the help of panchayat certificate changing other documents is east procedure pls 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x