LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivasa (tech support)     16 January 2011

Date of birth change

My date of birth actually is 07.11.1966 and on all my papers my bate of birth is 10.07.1965, that is due to my first school was single room Govt school with a single teacher for 1 to 4 standards and also had no birth certificate those days. I recently discovered my family Hosptal record ( H.A.L Hospital, Bangalore ) and found my actual DOB. My question is, is it possible to change my DOB to original? all my records till date have the wrong DOB. Thanks in advance for your reply and suggestions

 3 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     16 January 2011

You need to consult a lawyer who will initiate legal action for this purpose.

1 Like

s.m.mustehseen (sr. advocate)     17 January 2011

yes u can, makking the school and board and other autorities as the necessary party in the suit for decleration and for correction of your dob in the court of law also there are latches but mention it that you yourself were recently able to know your exact dob and cause of action has accured recently

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     04 February 2011


1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query