Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

john   25 June 2015

Date of birth cahnging

hi all

i am living in kerala .i have to change my date of birth in all documents.actually my birth is at 1988 but in al certificate it is 1989 due to some mistakes.i have to chnge this one to 1988.but i dont have any hospital documents there..is it possible to change this one? please help me..

Learning

4 Replies

Vicky Shah (Founder)     25 June 2015

File Miscellenous Application in Magistrate Court.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 June 2015

Almost 20 years are over. Date of Birth cannot be changed at this juncture.

Vicky Shah (Founder)     25 June 2015

If the Changing Date is Correct it can be. An affidavit of Parents/Relatives who must have witness hte Birth is required.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     26 June 2015

You have not given sufficient details. What was the record based on which your year of birth is given as 1989 in your certificates?  You are living in Kerala. Were you also born in Kerala? Kerala is a progressive State. Was your birth registered with the Registrar of Births and Deaths? If so you can get a certified extract of the entry in the Births and Death Register. Nothing can be more authentic than that. Your problem appears to be opposite to what was that of Gen. V. K. Singh. Don't worry and carry on. You will retire one year later in due course.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register