Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarun Bajaj (Service)     18 December 2015

Dasti summon affidavit format

Dear Friends, 

I have filed a Divorce Case and have served three times the summon through court via Registered and Speed Post. Now, I need to serve Dasti Summon to the Respondent (my wife) and also need to inform the status of the same to the Court on my next hearing date via submiting an Affidavit. 

I would be obliged, if someone shares the format of Service of Dasti Summon. 

Appriciate your help and support 

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     18 December 2015

Sir,

In dasti summons, you need to go the Ahlmad of the court, who will do the neeful.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

Tarun Bajaj (Service)     18 December 2015

Kapil Sir, 

I need a sample format of the Affvidavit of Service of Dasti Summon to the Respondent by the Petitioner. Which a Petitioner needs to submit to the court on the next hearing date. 

If someone can share a sample format of Affvidavit of Service of Dasti Summon, I would be highly obliged. 

Appreciate your support and guidance

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     19 December 2015

Dear Mr Tarun,

There is no format of the dasti Affidavit of dasti Summons. You simply have to submit in the court on the next hearing that you need the summons dasti to be served to your wife. In this way when the court will allow you have to take the summons, you take them personally from the Alhmad of the court and send them either by the Speed Post or in person and take the receipt of delivery or refusal from her the Speed post entry also has to me verified from the post office delivery on line report and will be considered by the court. here Court also can take notice for the alternate method of service by way of the publication in the newspaper.

It is better you take personal advise from a good Advocate for your case for your own benefit as normal citizens cannot do what an Advocate can do; of course on cost only as it is his profession.. 

You can call, Visit my Office or send PM for any further inquiry.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 December 2015

It is always better to take the help[ of an advocate atleast outside court on such occasions so that you do not get stranded on such petty issues. The experts or advocates do not supply formats here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register