LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushil kumar (HSE)     15 November 2023

Danger to life and property

Dear Sirs, House Trespass in year 2006, suit filed, recovery of possession, and damages, decreed. house evicted by court order, locked, 2014, i traveled. abroad, in my absence again trespassed, court informed, evicted again 2017, now receiving death threats will again trespass etc. please advise in which section , complaint can be filed in high court..  Thanks Sushil Mehta     


 4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2023

You can seek protection from police on the basis of the persisting threats from the opposite side.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     16 November 2023

Prima facie it not a simple query about "tresspass" but threat of life and limb make it criminal offence for which you are to appraoch local police.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 November 2023

you can give complaint to the police. under section 503 IPC,When a person threatens or intimidates anyone with any injury or harm to his person, reputation or property in order to compel him to do an act that he is not legally bound to do or cause him to omit to do an act he is legally entitled to do in order to avoid the execution of the threat, it is said to be criminal intimidation.

Shashi Dhara   16 November 2023

You file application in court that defendant is intentionally violating court orders  life threat by them and  pray to provide police help for protection.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register