Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

damages Compensation component in dv case

Page no : 2

fighting back (exec)     05 September 2013

@stanley...hi stanley, thank you for your encouraging words, as per your reply, there is no FIR or any medical report as such, however before going away to her native place last march 2012, she had given a written application to the local police station that my husband and inlaws have tortured me, blah blah blah blah, and so they deserve the strictest punishment. however the police never registered any FIR or any complaint, they only gave her an acknowledgement copy of the letter, and she went away to her moms place. she is there ever since.....so i want to know will this application be treated as a complaint? there is no FIR, and the height of contradiction is that, just before giving that application, just 2 days ago, i had taken her to the womens cell of police, where they took her statement, there she never uttered a single word of harrasment, and suddenly after 2 days she gives a letter to the police station alleging the gravest of curelties.......i enquired about this in the police station, they told me that they never recieved such letter, and even if they might have ever received it, they have now lost it as they get loads of such scrap applications which are worthless and dont deserve to be filed.......the police themselves told me that such applications are majority fake....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register