LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     06 March 2016

Damage suit

Respected Experts, Shall be grateful if learned Experts advise whether a damage suit can be filed against Ex wife for forceful occupation of house, false cases, losing reputation in society etc etc. Regards.


 1 Replies

k.chandrasekharan (advocate)     18 March 2016

Query incomplete as details of the so-called 'false' cases and the nature of ownership or other right over house that is occupied, as well as whether it was a shared household before estrangement, are lacking in the question.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query