LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madan mohan nagar (orthopaedic surgeon)     04 March 2011

DAGEROUS DOCTOR TO SOCITY AT LARGE

Medical council of india accepted promotions to the doctors in many private medical colleges agianst the law (m.c.i. act) the law clearly says (available at site of M.C.I.) that for promotions to next stage experience ofRECOGNISED MEDICAL COLLEGE is desired but probably due to corrupt nexus between managements of such private colleges and m.c.i. the m.c.i.has accepted promotions to faclty from NON_RECOGNISED and PERMITTED/APPROVED colleges only.and given permission to such colleges for admissions to fresh batches of m.b.b.s. students....such violation of law will result productions of sub-standard future doctors who are taught by these incompetant doctors ,given promotions and permission without following the existing provisions of the law  ...when asked by R.T.I. the M.C.I. is mum and not responding...SUCH HALF BAKED DOCTORS WILL BE DANGEROUS TO THE SOCIETY IN FUTURE WHEN THEY WILL TREAT IN FUTURE...IS ANY ISTITUTION  PERSON ETC. IS INTERESTED TO FILE p.i.l. IN THIS MATTER RELATED TO LIFE AND HEALTH OF PUBLIC AT LARGE//// ESP. TO ACT AGAINST M.C.I. THE DOCTORS GIVEN PROMOTIONS ILLEGALLY DOCTORS WHO PASSED M.B.B.S. BY THIS WRONG ACTIONS AND MANAGEMENTS OF SUCH COLLEGES.?????

Learning

8 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 March 2011

Sir, ur concern is genuine and needs urgent attn.

In this field should be made "No/Zero Tolerance Zone"

1 Like

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     07 March 2011

Serious in every sense. Must take up at the highest level. Where is  the investigative journalists? 

whatever may be consequences, we cannot  keep our eyes shut against  illegality.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     17 March 2011

I dont know whether they are really MBBS graduate or not, but in our Govt Hospital it is a matter of daily routine that any patient who is admitted is immediately prescribed a bottle(s) of Gulucose for all kinds of illness, and ofcourse some patients died due to such practises but life goes on here.

madan mohan nagar (orthopaedic surgeon)     17 March 2011

dear sir, 

LOTS OF MAL-PRACTICE NOW A DAYS ///ALSO IGNORANCE IS BLISS// THEY ARE HALF BAKED SO DO NOT KNOW ALSO WHAT WRONG HAS BEEN DONE BY THEM ...ONE MORE THING MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA RECENTLY THINKING OF  TEST OF DOCTORS AT THE TIME OF PASSING THE COURSE ...ANOTHER WAY TO CORRUPTION ..I HAVE CHALLANGED THE DOCTORS IN BOARD OF DIRECTORS(M.C.I.) THAT THEY ARE FREE TO SELECT EASIEST TEST PAPER OF PASSING OUT TEST AND TRY TO ATTEMPT IT///  I M SURE THESE HIGLY PLACED OFFICIALS EVEN,CAN NOT PASS THE TEST..... CHALLANGE

madan mohan nagar (orthopaedic surgeon)     06 April 2011

@ sri soni-----THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR ADVISE SIR.......

WHEN 40 PERSONS FELL ILL BY CONSUMING :" KUTTU ATTA" WHOLE MEDIA WAKES UP BUT THESE HALF BAKED DOCTORS WILL KILL THOUSANDS OF PEOPLES NO ONE IS WORRIED EVEN NO SELF CONIZANCE BY OUR LEARMED COURTS OR LAWYERS........ KYA HUM SABHAYA DESH HAIN??????????????

THANKS SIR, FOR YOUR OPINION//// THOUGH I DO NOT KNOW TO PUT SENSATIO IN MY PRESENTATION THAT IS TRUE BUT I AM FROM FAMILY OF FREEDOM-FIGHTERS AND I KNOW THAT SOME OR OTHER DAY SOME HELP WILL BE WITH ME TO PREVENT SUCH CORRUPT PRACTICES IN OUR NATION AND WHO KNOWS HE MAY BE YOU ALSO......THANKS ONCE AGAIN!!!!!

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     06 April 2011

Even anti quackry bill is yet to be passed. In villages (especially north Indian)they have remarkable presence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register