Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammad S Alam   22 August 2022

D.v maintenance

Hi Sir,

my wife filed foul's cases against me when they she decided to do not leave with me,

1. Case 498 but it is uncontested dismissed 

2. case 125 cro and court rewarded 5000 maintenance for each month's and i am paying till two years

3. case DV and court rewarded 20000 P/M maintenance 

and verify difficulty to pay such amount so i filed appeals on district court but court not passed any order due to her fouls medical report.

and district court order to file the re affidavit  to both parties.

but i did not paying due to new affidavit but she filed mis 

execution and raise the Warrant and also take order from judge that 20000 should deduct from my salary.

Note:- my question, is it possible, private company can deduct 20000 from my salary?

as i have too much burden and many family members are dependent on me ans she won't leave with me she has ouw decision even i have initiated many's time but she refused to come.

actully she want only money coz she is in affair with someone and I can't prove because of her sharpness,

please help to suggest further 

Learning

6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 August 2022

Your salary is liable to be attached, even if you are working in a private company

Did your lawyer not advise you to move in appeal against the order of maintenance @ Rs. 20,000/- per month? 

1 Like

Mohammad S Alam   22 August 2022

Sir he advised to move for appeal but district  judge not declared any order and mentioned refills the affidavit from both side and i am in critical condition

please someone advised as we have no child nothing she able to earn money as she is graduate.

she staying in Asansol and and i am in bihar but still unable to find the correct way lots of money has wested till now not result.

everything going favoured  to her, even clearly showing she is for money only even she demands 10 lac for settlement but I can't able to pay such big amount.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 August 2022

Vague and confusing response can not lead to form proper opinion and oblige.

If you are not satisfied with performance of your lawyer consult and engage another prudent lawyer.

VENKATA MOHANA RAO PATHAKOTA (PRACTICING ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT OF TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH)     23 August 2022

You have a good case. You may reach out @ 8297877977

Mohammad S Alam   23 August 2022

Thank you sir,

will call you, please confirm your convenient time to reach you.

VENKATA MOHANA RAO PATHAKOTA (PRACTICING ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT OF TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH)     23 August 2022

You may reach out after 5 PM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register