Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B S MURTHY   21 February 2016

D v act

Hi Sirs, Is it necessary that we have to file a case under D.V. Act for settlement  in Family Court or shall we file the complaint / application in Womens Welfare Department of the particular district?  

2. If we file a case for Divorce  in family court due to medical grounds of husband (not MCD) will 6 months norm is applicable? What is the minimum period the Court keeps pending? 3. Can we file this case directly in Lok Adalat?


 1 Replies

rajendra (na)     21 February 2016

Please be clear on your target.......With half information nothing can be advised........

If  you want to for settlement talk with them......

If you don't want MCD then file petition under the respective grounds.....Also i see you are talkin about medical grounds be clear on this.....

Only MCD will get close in 3-6 months and remaining all takes years........

Think twice before you proceed....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads