LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bear99   18 March 2023

Cyber crime lawyer, bijnor

My Bank got freezed because of a Cyber crime case from Bijnor, UP.

I have no relation or knowledge about the cyber crime and looking for a local lawyer in Bijnor, UP to file petition in local court for account defreeze


 1 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   18 March 2023

Dear Client, In that case, you should file a petition before Allahabad High Court by way of writ Court for more information about that, call me.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query