LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh dwivedi   17 April 2018

cyber crime

Me and my girlfriend talking to each other from Long time In phone wtssup n fb. When girl family knew about it they abuse me and blame me I disturbing his girl. Girl also agree with them .due to frustation I have made two fb id from different name and abuse her elder face book and wtssup .she files complain against me under 67 Aand 66 c.the matter is in court .pls tell me how I can defend my self .what maximum punishment I can get.. Can after prison I can get bail. They all demanding huge amount of money from my father ..i want to close it to take punishment .is it is a serious offens..pls clear my doubt .iam a student .due to Frustation and misguiding I commit this mistake.. But I don't want to suffer my family.. Pls help me out..can I apply for bail if I get prison punishment.

 3 Replies

Deepak joshi   17 April 2018

cal me tomorrow @ 9456777600

anubhav Bhatt   17 April 2018

Dear client better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court

anubhav Bhatt   17 April 2018


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query