LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Meher (stl)     05 August 2011

Cyber cheating with love

I came across a person on net around 8 years back. We were in continous touch through chat only. She acted that she is loving me deeply, she said she commited sucide thrice when i stopped responding to her. Finally i came to a situation that if she do not meet me any time i may commit suicide. I am mentally totally depressed at her attitude.I almost did 12 to 13 lakh INR to her as supporting to  her in that due course. My intention is not to recover the money, But she should not cheat any other guy again in her life, she has to be punished. Last month also when her sister said she was in hospital , she need around 2 Lakhs for her surgery otherwise she will die, like that. Its totally emotionally black mailed me, they made me popper. Now they said even if i were die also they dont worry, they are provoking me to die. I am mentally in such an un balanced situation that i could not be able to withstand this mental stress any more , any time i will execute myself

I never saw them, i knew that they are in Bangalore itself, i too from Bangalore. But i know one person who know them very well. But he is also innocent of what all she is doing in my issue. Please help me in tracing them

For your reference after you respond me back to this mail, i will give you my email ID, password, so that you can see all our chat logs in the chat history. Basing on your direction i want to proceed further

Learning

2 Replies

NAVDEEP SINGH SRAN (student)     05 August 2011

pitiable meher,i am facinated to know your sarrow.throwing huge money with blind faith is mare a halucination,&nothing you obtain as a fruit made me sad.dear alweys love &help your family,relitives & needy person who are in front of your eye.dictum in punjabi"if money is lost nothing is lost,if helth is lost all is lost".so in future controle your emotion &busy in your work &earn money again.life is very long & you may earn twice,thrice money in your life & shun cyber friend

(Guest)

My english is little poor but somebody please enlighten me, how can a person 'EXECUTE' himself ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register