LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandy   16 February 2023

Cyber cell freezed bank account

Cyber cell has freezed my 2 savings accounts One federal bank and one kotak bank. Complaint was made in Federal bank and kotak was freezed because I transferred dispute amount from Federal bank to Kotak bank. And now after 1 year after completing all the process bihar cyber cell team send unfreezing mail to Federal bank only not in kotak bank. As per cyber cell direction federal bank has unfreezed the account but still KOTAK bank not yet unfreezed. Now cyber cell team saying will not send Confirmation to KOTAK beacuse the complaint made on Federal.  And federal saying that we will not send any Confirmation to kotak bank for Unfreeze the Account of kotak. And now my question is who has guilty in this federal or cyber cell team.? What should i do now

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 February 2023

If your account is frozen due to suspicious activities, you can simply call up your bank and resolve it. If it is frozen due to any other reason that involves debts and bankruptcy, the best step to take is to go to the court and vacate the judgment at the earliest to unfreeze your account quickly.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     17 February 2023

You can get Court Injunction regardimg that.

Adv Syed Farhan Ali   18 February 2023

file a injunction Suit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register