LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay (hr)     15 May 2013

Customer /banker claim

Customer: I have deposited chq on 01st and it got returned on 04th  saying that insufficient. The contacted Bank asking why you have returned the after 02nd day,

Bank reply: saying that on 01st there is same chq no., amt & Bank presented in clearing of other customer, from these both the chq your chq got returned on 02nd but returned wrongly to other customer instead of return to you. We regret inconvenient caused. We are waived charges.

Customer: The 5th day i went to bank and collect my return chq on memo dated on 02nd. The next Day i went Branch given complaint how you debit my account without my notice and instead of returning it on 02nd your are debited my account on 04th.

Question is customer want to collect money from Bank. Dus Bank will pay, if pay what is the process to recover from Bank.

Learning

3 Replies

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     15 May 2013

Issue e legal notice to them and later, if they didnt pay, file money recovery suit.Apart from this , file a complaint against that bank, before the Banking ombudsman,

srishaila,advovate,bangalore,9741425514,sdharani120@gmail.com

sanjay (hr)     15 May 2013

thus bank will pay after all this, there is any customer/ bank role supporting customer or banker.

sanjay (hr)     19 May 2013

If we do all these, but finally bank will XYZ law supports us.  i such cases .....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register